Our Project Delivery Solutions
Gannett Fleming recognizes the challenges that owners face when:
- Implementing system expansion.
- Rehabilitating infrastructure.
- Improving programs.
It’s important for you to maintain focus on your primary mission, all while providing a technically sound and cost-effective solution.
As an owner’s advocate, we organize and manage complex programs, supporting your organization through:
- Project programming.
- Design development.
Our expertise will help you navigate the complexities of:
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Operations planning.
We are dedicated to:
- Guiding you with construction oversight.
- Helping mitigate risk.
- Leading you through difficult claims or changes.
- Controlling your project with sharp scheduling, estimating, and document controls.
Gannett Fleming’s construction managers effectively:
- Control our clients’ costs.
- Deliver their projects on time.
- Meet strict regulatory needs.
- Maintain long-lasting relationships post-project completion.
Our dedicated team manages projects of all sizes and types in both horizontal and vertical construction. On every project, we provide construction management services that keep projects on-track. Our proof of success is found in our high percentage of repeat business.
Owners need an experienced partner to help select the best project delivery method, including:
- Design-build (DB).
- Public-private partnerships (P3).
- Construction manager-at-risk (CMAR).
- Design-bid-build (DBB).
As a trusted advisor, we ensure your project delivery meets your unique objectives, timelines, and budget, and, perhaps most importantly, brings increased quality and reduced risk.
Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC)
Our EPC services identify and create efficiencies. As the single point of responsibility for your most complex projects, Gannett Fleming’s design and management expertise allows us to blend EPC contractor efficiencies with owner’s preferences. In these turnkey projects, we have the responsibility to coordinate all aspects of the project, relieving you of the day-to-day details and providing you with a completed project that meets your expectations.