Gannett Fleming brings together more than just planners. We are also engineers, architects, designers, writers, technologists, and more. Our clients value the variety of expertise we bring to the planning process – integrated all under one roof. The result is more effective collaboration, innovation, and planning solutions so the dividends of your investments can be enjoyed for many years to come.
Specialty Services That Add Value
We use interactive technology and visualization tools to effectively communicate plans to you and get buy-in from stakeholders, including regulatory agencies and impacted communities.
Using advanced infrastructure modeling software packages, web applications, and spreadsheet analysis enables us to develop and apply travel models throughout North America to analyze the relationship between transportation systems and supply and travel demand. We employ travel demand modeling and analysis to fuel effective decision-making at all levels of planning, from system-wide or regional to sub-area studies with impacts on the immediate surrounding system to corridor analysis.
Our experts have been developing award-winning geospatial solutions for more than three decades. Many of our staff have earned the following:
- Certified Geographic Information Systems Professionals (GISP) certifications.
- Esri® certifications.
- Microsoft certifications.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) certifications.
With these skills, we can present decision-makers with new levels of analysis, intelligence, and visibility.
Environmental, NEPA, and Regulatory Compliance
In accordance with regulations and the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), we have a team of environmental planners who continuously refine and expand our capabilities. They understand environmental impacts and meet the emerging environmental planning and impact assessment needs of our clients, such as:
- The Federal Highway Administration (FHA).
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA).
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA).
Comprehensive Planning Solutions Include:
- Alternatives analysis.
- Corridor studies.
- Data collection & visualization.
- Feasibility studies.
- GIS & mapping.
- Grant writing.
- Land use & site planning.
- Master & long-range planning.
- Model development & visualizations.
- Multi-modal & complete streets.
- NEPA & environmental studies.
- Performance management.
- Public involvement & stakeholder engagement.
- Transit & rail planning.
- Transit-oriented development & station area planning.
- Travel demand forecasting.
- Urban planning & design.
- Water resources.