Geospatial Technology, Analytics, and Cloud Management
We have a finger on the pulse of geospatial technology.
As a division of Gannett Fleming, GeoDecisions® helps clients across the globe improve their businesses and increase productivity. We have been pushing the boundaries of geospatial and geographic information systems (GIS) technology for more than three decades. We do this by creating and advancing award-winning solutions and applications. We transform how organizations accomplish their work, Powering Innovation with Location.
Our team of professionals strive to be at the peak of professional performance to offer you the best solution. They have earned:
- Certified geographic information systems professional (GISP) certifications.
- Esri® accreditations.
- Microsoft accreditations.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) accreditations.
Through a unique blend of diverse talent, our team works to exceed client expectations every day. Our efforts to identify and mitigate risk result in more effective project collaboration, on-time delivery, and greater success for you.
GeoDecisions’ portfolio presents you with new levels of analysis, intelligence, and visibility. We create leading-edge geospatial solutions that:
- Enhance collaboration.
- Improve your operations.
- Save money.
- Increase your return on investment.
Our services and products empower:
- Federal, local, and state governments.
- Departments of transportation.
- International clients.
In today’s global economy, the following are critically important:
- Managing assets and data.
- Optimizing resources.
We use a turnkey approach, encompassing strategic planning and design through system implementation, integration, testing, and training. We offer a suite of Software as a Service (SaaS) and tailored solutions. These solutions equip you with the data, intelligence, and visual information critical to:
- Public safety.
- Emergency response.
- Asset management.
- Incident management.
- Resource management.
- Mass notification.
Machine learning is a form of artificial intelligence that:
- Allows machine learning algorithms and applications to improve data accuracy.
- Makes better predictions about the data without being programmed to do so.
- Facilitates the discovery of insights from big data.
This is done when algorithms are fed data to produce a machine learning model. Our team can improve a model’s outcome in several ways. We use geospatial data and Esri data science tools such as ArcGIS Notebooks. These tools enhance existing data sets prior to training a model.
Using geospatial machine learning, we can take a long, manual data analysis process and:
- Reduce it to minimal or no labor.
- Save time and money.
- Gain valuable insights.
We understand how important cloud-based services and cloud management tools are for businesses and organizations. And we know how much the virtual world and real world intertwine.
Our clients need flexibility and scalability to host massive data sets using a cloud service. And they often lack the experienced staff and secure environment to manage every program. We have extensive experience in managing cloud-based solutions, cloud infrastructure, and cloud resources. Our team has completed hundreds of projects in the cloud and continues to actively manage many of them.
Our Services Include:
- Application design & development.
- Data visualization.
- Augmented reality/virtual reality (AR/VR) experiences.
- Artificial intelligence & machine learning.
- Cloud management.
- Enterprise asset management.
- Esri technology implementation & support.
- Database design & development.
- GIS Data Fabric™.
- Location analytics.
- Location intelligence.
- Mobile integration.
- Needs analysis.
- Systems maintenance.
Our Products Include: