Teaming Up at the SAME 2022 Federal Small Business Conference
Catch the Gannett Fleming team during the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) 2022 Federal Small Business Conference, Nov. 2-4, 2022, in Nashville. Chat with us about the benefits of integrated design expertise and small business teaming opportunities at Booth #709!
We have a can-do attitude backed by more than a century of experience delivering building systems design and architecture to create impactful resilient and sustainable solutions. From the SAME Architectural Practice Community of Interest chair and a certified baseball coach to a reality TV applicant and a colleague who hiked the entire Appalachian Trail, our team is transforming the world around us for the better.
We are ready to connect with a community of leading experts, decision makers, solution providers, business partners, and federal contracting officers. Stop by to discuss joint venturing and teaming arrangements!
Get to Know Our Team
Cathy Otis, AIA, NCARB
Federal Buildings Market Leader and Program Manager
- I am the SAME National Architectural Practice Community of Interest chair for 2022-2024.
- I’m a football mom, which means running my kids to practice and games is my second job.
- I’m a proud recipient of the SAME NoVA Post 2021 Regional Vice President Medal.
- My favorite building is the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, Spain.
Juliann Poff, PMP
Business Development Manager
- I’m speaking at the “Strategic/Tactical Teaming Partners: Have and Be Both” session.
- My favorite genres are action and mystery.
- I am active in Ruritan National. In addition to local involvement, I have been involved at the club, local, district, and state level and am a current candidate for national secretary.
Joe Tulumello, AIA, LEED Green Associate
Senior Vice President, Buildings Business Line Director
- I’m a historical architecture geek with an immense appreciation for old gems.
- I’m a big foodie. When I travel, I like to eat my way through the local culture.
- I’m an aspirational boat captain, and one day I will command my own vessel!
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
- I serve as the Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Committee chair at Gannett Fleming.
- I’m proud of Gannett Fleming’s work on the Lift Every Voice video series, where we recognized cultural celebrations and observances.
- I applied for the show “The Apprentice,” and made it to the third round of auditions.
- I frequently speak at industry events about some of the most pressing challenges in our industry related to talent acquisition and retention, as well as diversity and inclusion topics.
Terry Snow, PE
Senior Vice President, Market Executive
- I’m an avid reader of inspirational leadership books, and my favorite spot to read is the beach.
- I’m a certified baseball coach who works with teams from Little League to Showcase. Two of my former players are in the MLB.
- I am the co-chair of the 2024 American Society of Highway Engineers National Conference.
Charles Beauduy, AIA, FCSI, CCCA, LEED AP, NCARB
Vice President, Architectural Services
- I’m an advisor for the Penn State Harrisburg Structural Design and Construction Engineering Technology Curriculum.
- I have a love for cooking.
- I enjoy playing golf and spending time with my two-year-old granddaughter.
Brian Seip, PE, CxA, LEED AP BD+C, CEA, REP, NCTI, ENV SP
Vice President, Mid-Atlantic Area Manager
- My favorite federal project is the Naval Special Warfare Center Indoor Dynamic Range.
- I enjoy building furniture out of used pallets/skids in my free time. I have built desks, bookshelves, a kitchen island, and multiple tables.
- Professionally, I am known for my responsiveness and quick wit.
Josh Silbaugh, AIA, DBIA, NCARB, LEED Green Associate
Principal Architect & Team Leader
- I’m proud of our team’s work on the Pennsylvania Army National Guard Training Support Center project.
- I enjoy traveling to naturally beautiful locations like Yosemite and Alaska.
- I’m an adjunct professor of architecture at Harrisburg Area Community College.
Gene Perry, CPP, PSP, PMP
Principal, Security & Safety
- I am a member of the ASIS International Security Architecture and Engineering Council.
- I hiked the Appalachian Trail over the course of 138 days in 2022.
- I served in the U.S. Army for 17 years.