Gannett Fleming is proud to mark Earth Day 2022 with the release of our 12th annual Corporate Sustainability Report.
While 2021 was a year of great progress, there is much work to be done to create a more sustainable, equitable, resilient, and inclusive world. We work tirelessly every day to create that future, together.
Our projects represent our innovative, resilient, and community-oriented mindset. The 2021 Corporate Sustainability Report details how Gannett Fleming helped clients:
- Remove emerging contaminants from the water supply.
- Improve mobility and reduce traffic congestion.
- Better analyze and map large datasets to facilitate compliance with important environmental regulations.
- Provide wetland mitigation and stream restoration.
Within the report, readers will discover the myriad of ways Gannett Fleming employees are improving the quality of life for the people we serve while advancing environmental sustainability, social responsibility, and resiliency. Highlights include:
- A steady decrease of the carbon footprint generated by our owned facilities.
- A 6,000% increase in near miss safety reporting since 2018.
- More than $382,000 donated to the United Way annual campaign, a record contribution.
- The creation of the Lift Every Voice video series and expansion of the Connected Relationships™ Mentoring Program.
- Nine areas of sustainability-related infrastructure services that allow us to incorporate sustainability into our projects and solutions.
Gannett Fleming’s robust corporate sustainability program embraces a top-down and bottom-up approach – our entire company plays a part. Our environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices are tied to our strategic goals to produce measurable results. You’ll read about this and more in the 2021 Corporate Sustainability Report.
Are environmental sustainability, inclusivity, social responsibility, and community involvement important to you, too? Join the Gannett Fleming team! Click here to learn more about job openings and join our Talent Community.