Gannett Fleming is pleased to introduce our 2022 stockholders – experienced and dynamic leaders who continue our tradition of excellence through serving as our clients’ trusted advisors and displaying innovation, teamwork, ethical business practices, and technical excellence.
Some of the best and brightest in the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry, the following individuals (pictured above, left to right) have substantially contributed to Gannett Fleming’s success:
- Martin Benzaquen, PE, ENV SP, Vice President & Area Manager, Construction Services
- Michael Brown, PE, Vice President & Principal Project Manager, Water
- Shane Campbell, PE, Vice President & Sr. Transportation Manager, Highways
- Anthony Ferruccio, PE, Sr. Vice President & Director, Construction Services
- Matthew Gibbons, PE, Chief Traction Power Engineer, Transit & Rail
- Jessica Hou, PE, BCEE, PMP, ENV SP, Vice President & Principal Project Manager, Water
- Darren Mack, PE, GE, Vice President & Area Manager, Chief Geotechnical Engineer, Earth Sciences
- Campbell McNaught, Vice President, Transit & Rail
- David Nemeth, PE, ENV SP, Department Manager, Project Manager, Highways
- Trent Park, GISP, CSM, Sr. Vice President, GeoDecisions
- Radek Travnicek, PE, PMP, LEED AP, Sr. Project Manager, Northeast Lead, Transit & Rail Facilities
- Brian Weisser, PE, CxT, LEED Green Associate, Principal Project Manager, Mechanical
These are just some of the leaders who are continuing our 105-year track record of partnering with clients to pioneer solutions for their pressing infrastructure challenges. Learn more about Gannett Fleming and our vision, values, and projects.