Eickhoff Named to 2022 Women of Excellence List
The YWCA Greater Harrisburg selected Gannett Fleming’s vice president and director of human resources, Heather Eickhoff, PHR, SHRM-CP, to join this year’s distinguished Tribute to Women of Excellence class.
As a 20-year industry veteran, dedicated high school field hockey coach, and the leader of a multidisciplinary human resources department, Eickhoff views her success through the lens of teamwork.
“Everyone on the Gannett Fleming team is working in partnership to provide an equitable, collaborative, and safe place for our employees to experience career growth,” said Eickhoff. “Every day we work in partnership across the firm toward the same goal: to be a driving force in improving our communities and sustaining our world. Personally, I’m grateful to contribute to a culture that encourages spending time and energy on my family, friends, and the amazing young women I coach each season.”
Thanks to her team-first leadership style, Eickhoff has overseen several major successful initiatives that help make Gannett Fleming the employer of choice for the best and brightest in the AEC industry and related fields. These include:
- A new career track that allows employees to see our firm as the place where they can grow and evolve professionally.
- Enhancements to several benefits programs, including health care coverage, paid time off, and retirement savings, that promote personal and financial well-being for employees.
- A reinvigorated onboarding program that provides a cohesive and unified experience for all employees, no matter their location, and facilitates early and meaningful relationship building for new and current employees.
- An agile COVID-19 response that prioritizes the health and safety of all employees and includes the popular Freedom to Work from Home program.
- A manager’s toolkit to provide easy access to on-demand training regarding people management and meaningful career development conversations, especially on hybrid or remote teams.
- A robust career development and succession planning exercise to ensure business continuity for our clients and smooth transitions for employees.
According to the YWCA Greater Harrisburg, the women in business chosen for this honor are active community members, demonstrate integrity and leadership, and serve as mentors and role models for others in our region. With those criteria, it’s no wonder Eickhoff landed on this year’s YWCA Tribute to Women of Excellence list!
Are you interested in joining the Gannett Fleming team, too? Browse job openings and sign up for our Gannett Fleming Talent Community today to be notified of employment opportunities of interest to you!