As a planning, design, technology, and construction management firm, we provide the project experience needed for your water management infrastructure projects. It’s understandable why Gannett Fleming is consistently ranked among the nation’s leading dams and reservoirs design firms by Engineering News-Record (ENR). We have:
- Designed more than 150 new dams.
- Modified more than 750 existing dams and 50 levee systems.
- Evaluated the safety of more than 1,500 dams.
Our dam projects include:
- Earth and rockfill.
- Mass concrete and roller-compacted concrete gravity.
- Timber crib.
- Slab and buttress.
- Moveable crest (steel or rubber gate).
- Concrete arch.
Public, private, and government agencies have relied on our services for more than a century. But we’re not looking back; our team of industry-leading engineers, geologists, and environmental planners is driving the dams industry forward.
Beyond serving your project needs, we work together with dam owners and regulators through industry-leading professional associations to share knowledge and influence new standards to provide safer, more resilient dams. As thought leaders, our professionals contribute to educational programs in partnership with the:
- Association of State Dam Safety Officials (ASDSO).
- United States Society on Dams (USSD).
- International Commission on Large Dams (ICOLD).