Gannett Fleming offers efficient, reliable design solutions for system optimization, expansion, and replacement.
Our team employs advanced technologies and creative problem-solving to meet all types of electric power needs. As a multi-discipline firm, we offer a consolidated suite of services, from asset management to construction services. We also offer in-depth design of related facilities for stand-alone building and MEP projects. We can educate your in-house team with customized training courses and services that help you meet environmental regulations.
We partner with you to provide services such as:
- Energy management.
- Electrical studies.
- Air quality analysis.
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) and plumbing design.
- Plant evaluation.
- Plans for projects that involve rehabilitation, expansion, new construction, or process changes, including sustainable and resilient design.
In short, whatever your needs, our professionals are equipped to help you assess, design, deliver, monitor, and protect your organization’s power infrastructure.
At the core of our services is power engineering for substations, transmission, and distribution systems. We have experience with storm hardening to incorporate resiliency measures intended to withstand weather challenges and protect assets. Our services include:
- New & expanded substations.
- Equipment replacement.
- Gas Insulated Systems (GIS).
- Relay upgrades.
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) & communication systems.
- Overhead & underground transmission & distribution systems.
- Power studies & relay settings.
- Routing studies & permitting.