Creating the Future, Together, at the CMAA 2022 Annual Conference
We hope to see you in San Diego for the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA) 2022 Annual Conference (CMAA2022)! This year, CMAA celebrates their 40th anniversary. Gannett Fleming honors CMAA’s contributions to the industry and construction management professionals.
Gannett Fleming is laser-focused on creating safe, sustainable, and resilient infrastructure that keeps our communities moving for generations. For this reason, we are proud to partner with CMAA and support the organization as an annual Mega-Member.
Pictured above: CIVA by Gannett Fleming captures project data using hands-free, voice-activated technology.
Learn How We Create Goal-Worthy Solutions!
Meet Us at Booth #304
Cast your vote – Which Southern California NFL team will have a better season? Chargers or Rams?
CIVA, Gannett Fleming’s proprietary, hands-free, voice assistant data collection tool, seamlessly captures your responses—all with simple voice commands. When worn in-ear in the field, CIVA efficiently and accurately collects project data as the construction industry’s only voice recognition software.
At our exhibit booth, CIVA will collect football-related survey responses through a smart speaker. Don’t worry, she will still pick up your voice through speech recognition, despite the exhibit hall background noise! CIVA will tally up the responses and display votes on our TV screen, so circle back for updates as the conference continues. We will see which team conference attendees are rooting for this season.
Did you know that Gannett Fleming is helping create the new Inglewood Transit Connector, which will take riders directly to Chargers and Rams games at SoFi Stadium? While you’re at our booth, chat with our team members to learn about our comprehensive, full-service solutions that span from California to New York and from Ontario to Florida. Our team of roughly 20 attendees represent multiple geographies and market sectors, including transportation, buildings, and water resources.
Connect with our Construction Management Professionals
OCTOBER 9-11, 2022 • Booth #304
- Eddie Anderson, CCM, CAPM, LEED GA, ENV SP, Senior Construction Manager, Maryland/DC/Virginia
- Brett Brenize, PE, CCM, Senior Vice President, Construction Management Business Line Leader for MidAtlantic/Southeast/West Regions
- Mike Broadwater, Area Manager, Southern California
- Eddie Bunn, PE, CCM, Vice President, Carolinas Region
- Rany Chek, PE, QSD, Vice President, Northwest Region
- Mike Chesney, PE, Vice President, Southern California
- Nick Dandolos, CCM, PMP, DBIA, ENV SP, Vice President, New York
- Ed Durazo, Vice President, Southwest Region
- Anthony Ferruccio, PE, Senior Vice President, National Director of Construction Services
- James Gibbons, PE, Senior Vice President, Construction Management Business Line Leader for Northeast/Midwest/Canada Regions
- Emani Majors, CIVA Assistant Project Manager
- Kelly Marshall, PE, CCM, Area Manager, North Carolina
- Debbie Martin, Project Manager, West Region
- James Murphy, CMIT, ENV SP, Construction Manager, Pennsylvania
- Jerry Pascoe, PE, GE, Principal Geotechnical Engineer, California
- Martin Ramirez, AIA, NOMA, Architectural Practice Leader, West Region
- Anas Riyal, PE, CCM, Resident Engineer, Illinois
- Jaimee Robinson, CMIT, Project Manager, Mountain Region
- Jennifer Saldivar, Area Manager, Southern California
- Dan Schmidt, PE, CCM, ENV SP, Project Manager, New York
- Scott Schriner, PE, CCM, LEED Green Associate, Senior Project Manager, Pennsylvania
What can I expect from CMAA2022?
At this year’s annual conference, you’ll find a premier educational program, invaluable networking opportunities between the public and private sectors, and a lively exhibit hall.
As a bronze level conference sponsor, Gannett Fleming is providing the hand sanitizer stations to keep our colleagues and partners healthy and safe while being together in person.
What if I can't attend the conference?
We invite you to scroll down to learn more about our construction capabilities and top-notch solutions through our educational offerings. Every webcast noted offers a free professional development hour (PDH) credit and a Certified Construction Manager (CCM) renewal point!