Gannett Fleming recognizes the challenges that owners face during any infrastructure rehabilitation or improvement. It’s important for you to maintain focus on your primary mission, all while providing a technically sound and cost-effective solution. As an owner’s advocate, we organize and manage complex programs, supporting your organization through project programming, design development, construction, and commissioning. Our expertise will help you navigate through difficult challenges, guiding decisions on how to deliver your project. Our integrated team will lead you through the complexities of procurement, risk, scheduling, quality management, design, and construction oversight.
- Large rewards often come with large risks. Working as your representative, our team mitigates these risks while providing the technical and administrative expertise necessary to coordinate, manage, and integrate concurrent assignments from concept through completion.
- Understanding your unique operating environment and challenges in project delivery helps our team to develop a construction approach to mitigate the disruptions that can be present.
- By working as an extension of your staff, our program managers work with you to implement a project delivery approach that allows your team to remain focused.
- Our team works with you to identify the project funding and financing solutions to meet your program needs.
- From there, we help you arrive at program decisions to stretch those dollars to the greatest extent.