All major federal actions are required to comply with the procedural requirements of the National Environmental Policy Act of 1969 (NEPA). We offer you a committed and knowledgeable staff of NEPA compliance and documentation specialists – social scientists, economists, biologists and natural resource specialists, archeologists, architectural historians, and other technical staff – who provide creative approaches to environmental impact assessment combined with public involvement and agency coordination.
From local improvements to regional and statewide projects, we have the experience and tools to provide NEPA compliance and documentation for a wide range of agencies and types of projects. Our success in providing effective NEPA compliance and documentation services is based on approaching each assignment with a carefully selected interdisciplinary team tailored to match the unique, specific issues and requirements of the project. Our project managers have strong backgrounds in NEPA compliance, and they ensure that the quality of each teams’ services reflects our high standards for thorough analysis, pragmatic solutions, and clear presentation with responsiveness.
NEPA Compliance & Documentation Services
- Planning and overall process management
- Public involvement and agency coordination
- Workshops to develop needs and analyze alternatives
- Categorical exclusions
- Environmental assessments
- Environmental impact statements
- Responding to comments and providing feedback
- Decision documents
- Administrative records.
We have comprehensive experience to help you navigate through the most complex NEPA compliance issues and processes.
Markets We Serve
NEPA Compliance & Documentation Experience
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. General Services Administration
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Federal Highway Administration
- Federal Transit Administration
- Federal Railroad Administration
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Navy
- Surface Transportation Board.
Major federal actions include:
- Highways and bridges
- Transit lines and stations
- Intermodal facilities
- Water and wastewater systems and treatment facilities
- Pipelines and stations
- Dredging operations
- International land ports of entry
- Government buildings and facilities
- Offshore oil and gas drilling
- Coastal wetlands restoration.