Businesses are under constant pressure to cut costs and reduce their carbon footprint. Natural gas vehicles (NGVs) offer a cost-effective, environmentally friendly way to do both. From compressed natural gas (CNG) fueling stations to maintenance facilities, we’re pioneering ways to make entry into CNG operations more efficient and affordable.
When the U.S. Department of Transportation and the Federal Transit Administration needed help developing a clean air program, they called us to help write Design Guidelines for Bus Transit Systems Using Compressed Natural Gas as an Alternative Fuel. From equipment procurement and acceptance testing, to the design and construction of new and existing maintenance areas and CNG fueling stations, our LEED®-certified administration and consulting services are skilled in CNG code compliance. We’ll help you build energy efficient NGV facilities that lower costs and emissions.
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) fueling stations
- Maintenance and storage facilities
- Vehicle fleet assessments.
We’re pioneering ways to make entry into CNG operations more efficient and affordable.
- Bid proposals evaluation and recommendation
- CNG code compliance assessments
- CNG fueling station design
- CNG fueling station feasibility studies
- Construction management and inspection
- Coordination with authorities having jurisdiction
- Cost estimating and scheduling
- Energy utilization and conservation
- Environmental services
- Existing facilities expansion feasibility
- Existing systems rehabilitation recommendations
- Grant writing assistance
- Hazardous substance cleanup
- Natural gas pipeline design and engineering
- Preparation of plans, specifications, and contract documents
- Project administration and other agencies’ liaison
- Site planning and design
- Transit facility CNG design.